Scientific guidance and assessment. Evaluation criteria associated with program work
The supervisor that is scientific of program work is appointed by the Department of Sociology, concentrating on the number of medical interests of instructors and the volume of educational training load.
The key tasks associated with manager
The primary task associated with the manager – advising and monitoring the entire process of utilization of pupil coursework.
The duties associated with manager include:
– help in selecting the subject regarding the program work plus the development Of a ongoing work plan;
– performing consultations that are systematic the pupil on problems of work;
– support within the range of research techniques;
– advising the pupil in the choice of sourced elements of literary works and factual product;
– monitoring the progress of operate in conformity using the founded plan and intermediate official certification regarding the pupil;
– work assessment.
Evaluation criteria associated with program work